Sigmetrix brings its precise, easy-to-use mechanical variation and tolerance analysis software to the UK’s leading conference and exhibition celebrating design, engineering and manufacturing technology
MCKINNEY, Texas – February 22, 2018 – Sigmetrix, global experts in GD&T and mechanical variation announced they will be a Bronze Sponsor of DEVELOP3D LIVE 2018. The conference will be held March 20, 2018 at the Warwick Arts Centre in Coventry. The Sigmetrix team will be at Stand 78 in the Mead Gallery to demo their products and answer any questions attendees may have.
“Sigmetrix is a perfect fit for our audience,” said Al Dean, Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder at DEVELOP3D. “Its products help users accelerate product development and manufacturing quality, while reducing cost. We are thrilled to have them as a Bronze Sponsor of DEVELOP3D Live.”
DEVELOP3D magazine began being published in Europe in 2008 and quickly expanded its readership globally. Shortly after the magazine grew in popularity, DEVELOP3D started events like DEVLELOP3D Live to showcase product design and technology to a wider audience and discuss how these emerging technologies can be utilized.
“Most companies are looking for ways to keep up with quickly advancing technologies, and Develop3D is a magazine that aids them to do so,” stated Chris Wilkes, President and CEO of Sigmetrix. “Our software enables systems, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers worldwide to verify functionality and optimize their designs. We also offer world class training on ASME GD&T and ISO GPS, tolerance analysis, Model-Based Definition and Model-Based Enterprise.”
Sigmetrix is a provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help users achieve robust designs through tolerance analysis and the correct application of GD&T. With 25+ years of R&D and consulting experience, they are global experts in GD&T and mechanical variation. Their products include:
- CETOL 6σ, a fully-integrated 3D tolerance analysis solution that enables designers and engineers to understand the impact of part and assembly variation on the fit and performance of their products
- EZtol, a 1D analysis tool offering numerous advantages over spreadsheet-based analyses
- GD&T Advisor, an interactive tool that provides expert guidance on the correct application of GD&T / GPS to the models per relevant ASME and ISO standards
- GD&T / GPS and MBD training classes instructing how to use ASME GD&T / ISO GPS and tolerance analysis effectively, define products and processes optimally, and help implement 3D model-based definition in a model-based enterprise
- Professional Services team with years of experience in tolerance analysis and GD&T definition offers a variety of consulting services to augment your team, speed your project along and run analyses for your assemblies
Sigmetrix will be onsite to answer any questions, discuss training and consulting options, as well as offer demonstrations of their software to all in attendance.
DEVELOP3D Live is a free conference and exhibition run by the editorial team of DEVELOP3D Magazine. The one-day event will offer a variety of new design and manufacture technology together with providing valuable insight into increasing your productivity. See over 30 exciting, relevant, and fresh speakers, and get hands-on with the latest technology to advance your workflow. Learn more and register at: www.develop3dlive.com.
Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help users achieve robust designs through tolerance analysis and the correct application of GD&T. With over 20 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products. For more information, visit their website at www.sigmetrix.com.
DEVELOP3D is an integrated print and digital resource which tracks essential technologies used throughout the entire product development process. DEVELOP3D disseminates information about emerging technologies whilst assisting readers with their complex software and hardware selection process. Over the last 10 years, DEVELOP3D has built a community of designers and engineers through providing an unrivalled resource of independent reviews, analysis and discussion. For more information, visit their website at www.develop3d.com.