Accounting Part Time Position
Sigmetrix, LLC is looking for an experienced Accounting professional with knowledge and experience in multiple modules of Accounting. This part time position, 16-20 hours per week, plays an integral role in recording and maintaining a variety of financial transactions and related data for the company.
Software solutions from Sigmetrix, global experts in GD&T and mechanical variation, unite the ideal world of product design with the real world of manufacturing, assembly, and mechanical variation.
Keys for a Successful Candidate
- Passion for accuracy, efficiency, attention to detail and cross-check
- Assertive, pro-active, communicative
- Versatile, able and willing to timely process multiple duties, tasks, and requests
- Meet timeframes and deadlines
- Flexibility for occasional additional hours during Qtr or YE, others on vacation or out of office
- Effective and friendly attitude with customers, vendors, colleagues, officers, etc
Perform and/or assist in data collection, processing, reviewing, maintaining, reporting, etc, of the multiple modules of accounting and related financial responsibilities, tasks, and requests.
Full understanding of
- Accrual Accounting and Matching
- General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Relationship of all modules within Accounting
Minimum 5 years’ direct experience with
- Customer Invoicing, Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable, Forms W-9/8, Misc 1099
- Deferred Revenue, Revenue Recognition
Preferred but not necessarily required
- Experience with Assets, Inventory, Royalties
- Experience with Payroll, Human Resources
- Experience with eCommerce
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting (CPA not required)
Flexible in/out times and days within each week, competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with match and 100% vest eligibility, and casual office environment offered. This position reports to the Senior Accountant at our McKinney, TX corporate office.
Please send resume and a cover letter detailing how your qualifications address the position responsibilities to email@example.com. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com. No phone calls, please. Please know only qualifying resumes will receive consideration and submission response.