Account Manager West Coast
Sigmetrix is a global leader in mechanical engineering tolerance analysis and GD&T solutions focused on making a difference in product design and manufacturing. Our solutions help engineers and designers understand, and manage the inherent deviations between as-designed products and as-produced products.
In this unique position, we are looking for an energized, proactive Sigmetrix salesperson to establish, grow, and successfully maintain the customer base for both Sigmetrix and Maplesoft™.
Maplesoft products provide engineers with the tools and expertise they need to enable a model-driven innovation process that helps manage design complexity. Offering experts in a variety of engineering fields, extensive experience in model-based design, and superior system-level modeling and analysis tools, Maplesoft helps companies reduce development risk and bring high-quality products to market faster.
A successful candidate will be customer-focused, able to communicate well with customers, colleagues, vendors, and management, possess self-motivation while contributing within a team environment, and have a persistent desire to achieve results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Prospect, source, research, generate, and qualify leads, referrals, customers, and opportunities
- Develop, prepare, and present sales action plans, strategies, and proposals
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Gather information from customers that will advance the sales process and provide feedback to further enhance the product and understand the marketplace
- Manage sales schedule to effectively and efficiently cover territory
- Maintain accurate records including CRM data, sales activity, reports, and expenses
- Regularly meet in person with prospects and customers
- Coordinate and cooperate with support, operations, marketing, and accounting teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical software direct sales
- Ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve quotas
- Be a true hunter using developed skills to generate a new market for Sigmetrix and Maplesoft
- Knowledge of sales principles, practices, methods, and techniques
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to set goals, monitor the progress of objectives against targets, and develop corrective actions or recommendations to ensure goals are met
- Expert networking ability
- Travel required
- Located in West Coast area near large hub airport
Desirable, Not Required
- Experience with selling CAD, simulation solutions, and consulting services to the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM software
- Participation in professional sales social organizations
View our websites at www.sigmetrix.com and www.maplesoft.com. Competitive compensation, generous benefits package, and work from home offered. Salary and commission commensurate with experience and qualifications. Apply at https://maplesoft.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/9b13f9a1-8068-8ecb-6027-4be39c61baed/apply?source=730720-CS-29458