Business Development Manager
Sigmetrix, LLC is a global leader in mechanical engineering tolerance analysis and GD&T solutions focused on making a difference in product design and manufacturing. Our solutions help engineers and designers understand and manage the inherent deviations between as-designed products and as-produced products.
We are looking for an energized, proactive salesperson to establish, grow, and successfully maintain our customer base. A successful candidate will have a professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance, will be customer-focused, will be able to communicate well with customers, colleagues, vendors, and management, will possess self-motivation while contributing within a team environment, and have a persistent desire to achieve results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster, generate, network, source, and qualify leads, referrals, and customers
- Develop, prepare, and present sales action plans, strategies, and proposals
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Discover and communicate customer product requests to development team
- Manage sales schedule to effectively and efficiently cover territory
- Present proper products and features, prices, quotes, and contracts to customers
- Maintain accurate records including CRM data, sales activity, reports, and expenses
- Coordinate and cooperate with support, operations, marketing, and accounting teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical software direct sales
- Knowledge of sales principles, practices, methods, and techniques
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Able to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve quotas
- Travel full time
Desirable, Not Required
- Experience with tolerance analysis PTC Creo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, GD&T software
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM software
- Participation in professional sales social organizations
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and casual office environment offered. Salary and commission commensurate with experience and qualifications.