The International CAE Conference and Exhibition 2018
Building on an enviable 34-year track record of commanding attention and stimulating debate about the state of the art and the potential of Engineering Simulation, this year’s conference offers a richer, more substantial and more tightly integrated ecosystem than ever. The programme includes:
- Conference sessions with a variety of tracks both for industry sectors and about enabling technologies;
- The exhibition, where Industry 4.0 technology providers – including IoT, additive manufacturing, augmented reality, robotics, system engineering, cyber security, embedded software, and the like – will showcase their products, providing tangible evidence of the evolution of product engineering;
- Side events that will feature contributions from the world of mathematics, robotics, material science, high performance computing and more, and which will set new industry targets based on the needs expressed by various industry associations;
- The Research Agorà that offers a representative sample of the major on-going European research projects in the field;
- The Best Poster Award which testifies to the visionary understanding of the new generation of engineers and scientists spanning new fields and also supports the discussion around how education should help this evolution.
All in all, the International CAE Conference and Exhibition 2018 will offer the most intense and concentrated forum for all the stakeholders that can benefit from the Engineering Simulation world.
Learn more at: http://www.caeconference.com/