Since releasing the public Beta in April we’ve listened to your feedback and delayed the release of EZtol to ensure better support of drafted parts (such as molded plastics and castings) and to provide improved support for more complex parts. We are excited to be able to officially release EZtol now for immediate download!
This brand new 1D Stackup Analysis tool from Sigmetrix, the creators of CETOL 6σ, is better than spreadsheets for your tolerance stackups. Why?
- You can quickly assess the overall quality in result window
- Automatically calculates worst-case, RSS and more advanced statistical analyses
- Uses CAD geometry to define nominal distances
- Automatically shows the optimum dimension loop for the stackup
- Understands the complexity of GD&T/GPS, material modifiers, datum shifts, etc.
- Automatically includes part shift from clearances between parts
- Automatically uses dimensions and tolerances defined for other stackups and flags those shared by two or more
- EZtol sorts the contribution list so you can quickly understand what is actually driving the variation of the stackup
- Warnings for possible 2D or 3D analyses
- Create loop diagram and capture unique images for your report