SEE WHAT YOU’RE MISSING. BE THE NEXT GREAT SIGMETRIX HIRE.
What are you looking for in your next job? Technology that’s ahead of the curve? Challenging projects?
At Sigmetrix, we’ve focused on making sure you have what you need to be successful, including the following:
• Cutting-edge business tools – whatever you need to get the job done.
• A team of the most talented people in the business.
• An outstanding benefits package
Email your resume to email@example.com
Sigmetrix, LLC is a global leader in mechanical engineering tolerance analysis and GD&T solutions focused on making a difference in product design and manufacturing. Our solutions help understand and manage the error between as-designed products and as-produced products.
We are looking for an energized software engineer to design and implement components of our software solutions that interface with major CAD systems, such as Creo (aka Pro/ENGINEER), Catia, Solidworks, NX, etc. As part of a small agile team, this position participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code, QA, and maintenance. A successful candidate will have a persistent desire to achieve results.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Minimum three years’ experience in software development using C++
- Demonstrated ability using CAD APIs (Pro/TOOLKIT, Catia CAA, or Solidworks API)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and implement technical requirements
- Ability to research solutions to challenging requirements
Highly Desirable but Not Required:
- Technical understanding of Mechanical Engineering domain
- Knowledge of GD&T and standards such as ASME Y14.5
- Experience using the Qt GUI Toolkit
- Experience using defect tracking and configuration management tools
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, bonus potential, and casual office environment offered. Salary commiserate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com. No phone calls, please. Local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area only. Please know only qualifying resumes will receive consideration and submission response.