Level 1 GD&T Fundamentals Course
Level 1 GD&T Fundamentals Seminar
McKinney, Texas | June 6-8, 2017
Our seminars are open to the general public and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Gain the competitive edge – learn the basics of GD&T, and start down the path of improving your designs, reducing scrap and increasing profit. Already familiar with GD&T? Attend this Seminar and you will understand it far better. We present the fundamental concepts clearly and precisely, offering up-to-date and in-depth explanations, examples and exercises. Whether you create drawings or must understand them, this Seminar is for you. Like all our seminars, this is a very practical and useful seminar, and is well-liked by our students. We teach you what you need to know to be successful. Get it Right!™ Engineering, design, inspection, QA/QC, manufacturing, assembly, service, purchasing, management and other staff and students are encouraged to attend.
Intense, demanding, rewarding … Simply the best training available.
2240 Bush Drive, Suite 200
McKinney, TX 75070
About the Instructor:
Bryan R. Fischer is President of Advanced Dimensional Management LLC in Sherwood, Oregon, offering leading-edge training and consulting in Dimensioning and Tolerancing, GD&T, Tolerance Stackup and Analysis, Dimensional Management, Design, Standards and Quality.
Your Paid Seminar Fees Include:
- Textbook: “The Journeyman’s Guide to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing: GD&T for the New Millennium” Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer – 2010 (a $54 value)
- “GD&T Visual Glossary” Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer – 2010 (a $25 value)
- “GD&T Update Guide: ASME Y14.5-2009: Changes, Improvements, and Clarifications” Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer – 2010 (a $75 value)
- “Level 1 GD&T Exercise Set” Advanced Dimensional Management Press – 2014 (a $20 value)
- Bring your calculator for the exercises.
- Personalized Course Completion Certificates will be presented to each attendee.
Seminar Fees – Prices are in US Dollars:
Seminar runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm day one and two, 8:00am to noon on the third day.