Join us October 27 for a live webinar to see how CETOL 6σ from Sigmetrix can be used by design teams to perform tolerance analyses and update the design models more quickly and accurately than using a spreadsheet. Our latest version, CETOL 6σ v9.0, is incredibly fast, and really easy and intuitive for users of all expertise levels! Features such as an optimized UI and state-of-the-art help system including practical tutorial videos make analysis definition easier than ever.
Who should join?
- Anyone who has investigated tolerance analysis packages in the past and found them too difficult to use
- Previous CETOL 6σ users who found it difficult to return to the software after not having used it for quite some time
- Anyone who is happy with spreadsheets or tolerance stackups, but would like to understand what a 3D tolerance analysis package can offer
- Anyone whose company is planning on MBD deployments and would like to see how having tolerance information in the model can dramatically ease the effort require to perform a tolerance analysis
- Companies who desire more proliferation of CETOL 6σ throughout their organization
During this webinar, our experts will show how CETOL 6σ:
- Utilizes the CAD model definition to define the desired analysis quickly
- Provides both statistical and worst-case results
- Shows the largest contributors to variation and where improvements should be made
- Provides visual feedback for a better understanding of the impact part variation has on the assembly
- Automatically updates the tolerance values within the CAD system as tolerances are adjusted
- Offers extensive help to new and returning users explaining every aspect of the tool