CETOL 6σ Training – Self-Paced
CETOL 6σ Self-Paced Training is a program designed to teach the Basic CETOL 6σ Training on an individual’s schedule – via self study / self paced program.
CETOL 6σ Training Timeline:
- Sigmetrix ships the CETOL 6σ Self-Paced Basic Training manual directly to the student.
- Student download the necessary CAD files from the Sigmetrix Support Center and then work through the training materials at their own pace.
- The materials take approximately 20-24 hours to complete.
- Student has 8 weeks to complete the course successfully.
- During the training process, students receive remote lectures and modeling support from Sigmetrix engineers to reinforce concepts and answer questions via web seminars.
- Up to Four, web-conference sessions are included with self paced study program. Sessions cover the training materials, homework review, and review of modeling performed on customer assembly.
- At the conclusion of the training, students should have completed their first analysis using CETOL 6σ.
Email Sigmetrix for your immediate solution requests.
- Contact Sigmetrix Training Department – Training@sigmetrix.com
- General Comments and Questions for Sigmetrix – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via our website here.