Sigmetrix, LLC is a global leader in mechanical engineering tolerance analysis and GD&T solutions focused on making a difference in product design and manufacturing. Our solutions help engineers and designers understand and manage the inherent deviations between as-designed products and as-produced products.
We are looking for an energized, pre- and post-sales activities, Application Engineer to successfully help prospective and current customers understand the capabilities and benefits of our software, services, and solutions.
A successful candidate will have a professional demeanor, be customer-focused, be able to communicate well with customers, colleagues, vendors, and management, and possess self-motivation while contributing and cooperating within a multi-departmental team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate software in on-line and live settings to prospective customers
- Create custom demonstrations for prospective customers based on their problems and data sets
- Guide customers through software evaluations
- Develop lasting relationships with technical champions of prospective and current customers
- Create and maintain stock demonstrations
- Update technical content for reseller kits
- Solicit feedback from customers and prospects
- Deliver training services at corporate McKinney and customer site locations
- Create content for whitepapers, videos, and presentations
- Coordinate with customers for technical aspects of developing case studies
- Provide consulting services as may be needed
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer degree, minimum 3 years
- Work experience within a product design or manufacturing company, minimum 3 years
- Tolerance Stacks general knowledge
- GD&T general knowledge
- PTC Creo, Siemens NX, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, or other, CAD system experience
- Occasional domestic and international travel
- Effective listener
- Effective presenter to both small and large groups
- Confidence with subject matter knowledge even when challenged
- Assertiveness to productively probe and question in order to ensure proper understanding of customers’ needs and desired results
- Effective conveyance of complex subject matter so that non-engineer/technical people can easily understand
- McKinney (or close surrounding area), TX base
View our website at www.sigmetrix.com. Competitive compensation, generous benefits package, and casual environment (or possible work from home if not local) offered. Salary and commission commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Please know only qualifying resumes will receive consideration and submission response.