CETOL Expert User / Software Tester
Sigmetrix is seeking an expert CETOL user to help test and certify our CETOL tolerance analysis software application. This position functions as a critical member of an Agile Scrum team and actively participates in all aspects of software development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and daily Scrum meetings
- Work closely with the test manager to design, implement and execute test plans to validate new CETOL features and bug fixes
- Use CETOL expertise to discover and report defects in the CETOL software
- Create and maintain automated and manual test scripts
- Work closely with product owner, developers, and test manager to understand the software requirements and develop effective tests for them
- Use the approved testing tools and procedures to deliver high-quality maintainable automated and manual test scripts
- Perform functional, integration, regression, performance, and release testing
- Deliver CETOL-related training and consulting services
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years’ experience performing 3D tolerance analysis using CETOL
- Minimum 4 years’ experience using Creo, NX, CATIA, or SOLIDWORKS as a mechanical engineer or designer
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Eligible for hire in the US without work visa sponsorship
Optional Experience and Knowledge
- Experience applying GD&T and tolerancing standards such as ASME Y14.5 and ISO equivalents
- Experience with Testrail and Testcomplete testing applications
- Experience working with virtual machines
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual office environment. This position is located at our McKinney, TX, corporate office, however, remote is negotiable for highly qualified candidate. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help our customers achieve better products through variation management. With over 25 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com.