Director, Operations & Finance
Sigmetrix is a global leader in software solutions for the mechanical design & manufacturing market. We are passionate about making the world a better place by improving product quality while ensuring company profitability. We do this by helping people successfully deal with dimensional variation inherent in the manufacturing process. Our customers include those in industries such as medical, automotive, and equipment. Sigmetrix is a well-established company with steady growth in the last ten years.
As we continue our growth, Sigmetrix is looking for an experienced, strategy-driven operations leader. We seek the person who has a track record of building high functioning teams, a passion for flawless execution, and the desire to be part of a team where employees are the number one asset, customer success is the goal, and creatively searching for solutions to the right problem is expected. This person would be responsible for company-wide operational organization, productivity, and expense management, as well as overall fiscal analysis and oversight.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate within the leadership team to execute the company strategy
- Liaison between operations team and other functions within the company
- Improve organizational performance by identifying opportunities for operational improvement and recommend/establish processes for operational excellence
- Identify and assist in implementing procedures and tools that will ensure high standards of execution across the company
- Monitor the overall financial performance to ensure fiscal soundness through revenue growth and cost containment strategies
- Prepare annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Coach and develop direct reports to build and maintain a highly competent and professional operations team, capable of delivering exceptional service that meets business requirements
- Bachelor’s, or preferably Master’s, degree in business administration, management, or equivalent field
- 10+ years of management experience leading an operations team
- Ability to think strategically coupled with top-notch organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively motivate, develop, and manage employees – our culture is a critical part of our success and this position is directly responsible for driving it
- Customer service obsession and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs without jeopardizing the company
- Effective communication skills for interacting with executive leadership, direct reports, and cross-functional team members
- Ability to quickly adapt and find solutions to new business challenges as they arise
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Familiarity with Salesforce and QuickBooks is desired
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual office environment. This is a non-remote position located at our McKinney, TX, corporate office. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.