Sigmetrix is seeking an energized IT Manager to plan, manage and support the strategic IT plan for our growing software company.
The ideal candidate will be independent, organized, detail oriented, and focused on delivering timely results. This candidate will contribute to growing Sigmetrix to the next level of operational efficiency.
Sigmetrix has been helping companies produce better products for over 20 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and manage Strategic IT Plan
- Recommend and manage outsource IT vendors
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate IT related policies and procedures
- Ensure security and integrity of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the operational efficiency of network and servers
- Manage corporate web server and customer facing portals
- Support the computer environments needed for the development and test of Sigmetrix products. (e.g., test VMs, programming tools, CAD/PLM installs, configuration management systems, continuous build servers, etc.)
- Manage computer assets used for business operations
- Manage customization of back office systems to improve efficiency through process automation
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- Direct experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in virtual environments such as Citrix or VMWare
- Knowledge of network and internet security
- Experience with Salesforce, QuickBooks, FlexLM, CAD system installations, Jira, etc.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Experience with Salesforce.com customization and administration
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual office environment. This position is located at our McKinney, TX, corporate office, however, remote may be applicable initially due to COVID situation. This position is exempt. Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com.