Service Product Manager
Sigmetrix, LLC is looking for an energized, strategic leader to manage the creation and improvement of standardized services offered to Sigmetrix’s customers. Current service products include training in a range of subjects related to dimensional management as well as consulting services in which we assist our customers with dimensional management activities during their design or design improvement processes. This position requires project management skills to maximize the utilization of the team between customer-directed projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities, build portfolio vision, and understand market needs, roadmap, and strategy
- Research customer needs and help develop outlines for new and modified service products
- Participate in user conferences and customer facing situations to identify opportunities
- Analyze growth rate, SAM, TAM, SWOT, market penetration and competitive analysis for the products
- Understanding of computer-based training formats and technologies such as SCORM, xAPI, Learning Management Systems, and content development applications. Content development is currently done via iSpring
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Own service product objectives and release plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Maintain changes in tactics and marketing strategy, take cognizance of competitive activities and general trends that could affect sales of products
- Propose strategy changes as a result of competitive changes in the marketplace
- Educational and work experience in effective teaching methods, project management and or product management
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience supporting the delivery of finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Desirable but not required
- Working knowledge of GD&T and tolerance analysis
- Experience using product management tools such as AtTask
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual office environment. This is a non-remote position located at our McKinney, TX, corporate office (*). Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Sigmetrix has been helping companies produce better products for over 25 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation. For more information, visit our website at https://www.sigmetrix.com.
* Remote work options may be considered for highly qualified candidates.