CETOL 6σ Fundamentals Training, Per Student, Instructor-led At A Sigmetrix Location.
Home / Shop
CETOL 6σ Fundamentals Training, Per Student, Instructor-led
A one-time price of $2,400.00 will be added to your order.
This course utilizes a combination of lectures, software demonstrations, detailed exercises, and a written training manual to teach the fundamentals of CETOL 6σ. Upon completion of the course students will be able to build and validate assembly variation models and make design decisions to optimize the nominal designs and tolerance assignments.
- The CETOL 6σ Interface, Interaction with CAD System data, and CETOL Application Options
- Assembly Modeling including defining requirements, accurate assembly constraints, multiple positions of an assembly, dealing with clearance, and import of CAD assembly constraints
- Part modeling including application of functional dimensioning with standard and geometric dimension schemes, manufacturing variation, and import capabilities directly from CAD model
- Model validation using visualization functionality
- Results interpretation, design optimization, and reporting