Long-Term Tolerance Analysis Support
Need an tolerance analysis expert to join your project team for Tolerance Analysis Support?
CETOL 6 Sigma Long-term Analysis Support goes beyond simply conducting assembly variation analyses. Project support includes the necessary analysis “scoping” and project management support to meet all the objectives of a product’s performance. A project manager is assigned to work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of product requirements (DFMEA) and define the timeline, milestones, and completion dates. Analysis resources are assigned at a capacity level that meets the needs of the project. Weekly meetings are held to track progress and discuss additional needs. The impact of design iterations are updated on-the-spot. At the completion of the project, a comprehensive set of tolerance analyses covering all mechanical fit and performance requirements is provided. Long-term tolerance analysis support is generally used when scope of project is greater than two weeks.
How Long Term Tolerance Analysis Support Works:
- Introductory call to qualify long-term Tolerance Analysis Support demand
- Establish non-disclosure agreement
- ROM estimate developed based on review of project
- Sigmetrix provides a statement of work (SOW)
- Analysis work initiated on-site
- Analyses competed based on priorities
- On-site and Virtual options
- Modeling reviews to validate analyses and make recommendations
- Variation analyses delivered based on SOW