Single Tolerance Analysis Solution
Have a “live production problem” that is currently receiving a lot of attention inwhich needs Tolerance Analysis Solution? Want to make sure the design and tolerance definition meets desired quality levels prior to heavy start-up investment?
The combination of CETOL 6 Sigma and 50+ years of tolerance analysis experience allow Sigmetrix to deliver results on complex analyses FAST. Compared to traditional approaches, our engineering staff has been able to deliver MORE ACCURATE results in 60% less time. CETOL 6 Sigma can handle, real 3D, solids-based behavior, on complex problems.
No need to simplify the analysis, allow us to work with your team utilizing CETOL 6 Sigma and your teams strengths to work towards a viable solution. Sigmetrix engineers interact with customer engineering to understand the problem, the functional assembly interfaces, and the assembly process. This information is used to perform a comprehensive tolerance analysis using part dimensions, tolerances, and GD&T. Once the workflow and dimensional variance is identified Sigmetrix provides modeling guides will be provided to further increase the value of this session.
This Tolerance Analysis Solution is Recommended for:
Project teams needing to “plug-in” tolerance analysis expertise to handle a high volume of analyses over an extended period of time.
How this solution works:
- Introductory call to quality analysis
- Establish non-disclosure agreement and other terms and conditions
- Review assembly and develop statement of work
- Initiate analysis either virtually or on-site
- Modeling reviews to validate assembly conditions and dimension schemes
- Initial quality review and identification of design opportunities
- Final quality with improvements implemented
For a current class listings are located on training portion of our website.
Email Sigmetrix for your immediate solution requests.
- Get a Quote or Contact Sigmetrix Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Comments and Questions for Sigmetrix – email@example.com
- Contact us via our website here.