3D Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) and Model-Based Definition (MBD) Training Courses [16 hours]
3D Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) and Model-Based Definition (MBD) Training Workshop
Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) Training: The benefits, pros, cons, and best-practices of 3D MBE.
- Discuss drawing-only, drawing and model, and model-only datasets and their pros and cons
- Culture change and what is needed to start the transition to 3D MBE and MBD
- Focus on understanding how and why we do business today, how it can be improved by adopting 3D Model-Based techniques
- What transition and implementation to MBE entails
- Recommendations for transition to and implementation of MBE and MBD in your business and supply chain
- How to manage the transition & implementation challenges
Model-Based Definition (MBD) Training: The rules, techniques, pros, cons, and best-practices for 3D Model-Based Definition, using Solid Model data sets with or without engineering drawings and 3D Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI), and related concepts in drawing-only, drawing and model, and model-only datasets are discussed.
- Compliance with ASME Y14.41 and ISO 16792
- CAD system and data format issues
- Methods for multiplatform dissemination
- Using model
- Archival strategies, legal issues, translation, format management, retrieval, etc.
- Discuss Model-Based Product Definition and Model-Based Process Definition
- Data and dataset quality from a 3D point-of-view
- Extended discussion of your products, processes, supply chain, opportunities, challenges, etc.
Get a Quote or Contact Sigmetrix at firstname.lastname@example.org