SolidWorks Tolerance Analysis-
Fully-integrated 3D tolerance analysis software for SolidWorks!
Sigmetrix’ CETOL 6 Sigma, the premier variation and tolerance analysis technology for SolidWorks, provides a level of design control and system insight previously not available. This added insight is critical for developing products that are robust in order to exceed Quality standards over the life of the product. That newly-exposed design knowledge, enabled by CETOL 6 Sigma, helps to maximize product performance and minimize liability risk that could unknowingly be introduced because of manufacturing part variation.
CETOL 6σ is easy to use with streamlined the mechanical tolerance analysis and variation process allowing multiple design scenarios to be evaluated early, easily and often. Greater visibility allows engineers to control the impact of manufacturing part variation.
CETOL 6σ uniquely combines geometric, mathematic, and kinematic modeling with automated variation analysis and GD&T simulation to provide a precise yet comprehensive level of understanding that is only available with CETOL. Combined with the ability to easily analyze the performance of the assembly through its entire tolerance range, CETOL gives you and others in Design, Manufacturing, Quality, etc. the ability to actually visualize, through animation, the potential impact that manufacturing and assembly process variation have on the performance and robustness of a product.
CETOL 6σ provides a comprehensive set of tools to intelligently guide the user through a precise assembly modeling process resulting in a very accurate prediction of critical variation impact. Key features include:
• Rich graphical interface and modeling wizards
• Precise sensitivity analysis combined with true sensitivity animation
• Analytical, statistical, and worst case tolerance analyses
• Rapid “what-if” without re-simulation
• Interactive, on CAD model analysis visualization
• Clean, organized, and highly-interactive Tolerance Information Manager™ interface
• On-the-fly WYSIWYG report creation
• Comprehensively integrated with SolidWorks