Territory Account Sales (East)
Sigmetrix is seeking a Territory Account Sales (East.) The Territory Account Sales (East) is responsible for serving the needs of new and existing clients by finding leads, closing sales, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. Elements of the account executive role include planning and coordination of account activity, generating sales opportunities, and reporting status of accounts on a regular basis.
Position can be remote but will require travel to visit customers
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Understands the communication needs of customers and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
- Identifies trends and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Through formal and informal training, continues development of personal and professional skills.
- Effectively manages difficult or emotional situations; responds promptly to staff needs; solicits feedback to improve employee experiences, responds promptly and effectively to major concerns/issues and develops and communicates prompt solutions; solicits appropriate advisory assistance as applicable.
- Participates in staff and other meetings as appropriate.
- Identifies and takes initiative to improve processes and communication with team members.
- Continues development of personal and professional skills and establishes and participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of regulatory and other trends that may affect the business or direction of the company’s initiatives, policies and programs.
- Works closely with the senior management team, and other key personnel and contacts for seamless integration of responsibilities and functions.
- Consistently meets and/or exceeds productivity goals; meets competing deadlines; adheres to outside contractual requirements.
- All other duties as assigned for the successful execution and/or completion of various projects whether or not specifically assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and business communication skills (written and verbal); ability to listen actively
- Advanced/expert knowledge of federal, and multiple state and local employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong time management, organization, and communication skills
- Experience selling technology to manufacturing companies
- Senior level position with ability to utilize existing industry contacts
- Open to coaching
- Employs strategic selling capabilities
- Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well and effectively influences actions and opinions of others
- Original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, and generates suggestions for improving work
- Solid judgment, foresight, problem-solving, analytical; strong attention to details
- Able to multitask effectively under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member on a broad variety of projects
- Ability to demonstrate success in competencies such as interpersonal influence, innovative thinking and performance leadership
- Ability to demonstrate moral character and social leadership; integrity, honesty, tact, fairness, patience, lack of prejudice and desire to help when dealing with people of varying social, cultural and economic backgrounds; creates and promotes a harmonious work environment
- Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner; ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in business, marketing, sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 5+ years of sales experience exceeding quotas and sales account management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
Sigmetrix has been helping companies produce better products for over 25 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation. For more information, visit our website at https://www.sigmetrix.com.
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual environment. This position is exempt. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com.
* Remote work options may be considered for highly qualified candidates.