Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help users achieve robust designs through tolerance analysis and the correct application of GD&T. With over 25 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products.
We are looking for energetic, capable software engineers to design and implement applications that interface with major CAD systems (Creo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, NX, Inventor, and others). As part of small agile teams, developers participate in all aspects of software development including concept generation, technical design, prototyping, coding, unit testing, QA, and maintenance.
Successful candidates will be problem solvers, work well within a team, produce high-quality maintainable code, and be driven to successfully complete assigned projects.
- Minimum two years’ experience in software development using C++
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics, or other technical field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and implement technical software requirements
- Ability to research and develop solutions to challenging software requirements
Desirable but Not Required:
- Experience using CAD APIs (Creo Parametric TOOLKIT, CATIA CAA, SOLIDWORKS API, HOOPS Exchange/HOOPS Visualize, or Inventor SDK) with Visual Studio IDE
- Technical understanding of Mechanical Engineering design and manufacturing domain
- Knowledge of GD&T and standards such as ASME Y14.5 and ISO equivalents
- Experience using the Qt GUI Toolkit
- Experience using defect tracking, configuration management, and continuous integration tools, such as Jira, Bitbucket, Mercurial/TortoiseHg and Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development and test-driven development methodologies
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, bonus potential, and flexible, casual office environment in McKinney, TX offered. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.