PTC Creo EZ Tolerance Analysis Extension
Creo EZ Tolerance Analysis Extension makes it easy for you and your team to create, manage, and report upon create, manage and report upon multiple 1D tolerance analyses in an assembly within the Creo model. Creo EZ Tolerance Analysis Extension will enable users to:
- Build the analysis directly within the PTC Creo design model:
– Automatically use, and link to, existing tolerance information
that may exist in the part files, ensuring that changes made
within Creo EZ Tolerance Analysis Extension automatically
update the source data.
– Make manual loop definition extremely simple through the combined usage
of temporarily hiding parts and make others transparent to help understand the
context of the selection.
- Automatically calculate the worst-case, RSS, and statistical results of the analysis. Metrics for statistical results can be reported as: Cpk, Sigma, DPMO, or % Yield.
- List contributors to variation sorted from largest to smallest.
- Define multiple tolerance stackup analyses on the same model.
- Obtain a summary table showing the objectives and results of each stackup analysis along with a visual indication of whether the requirement has been met.
- Link to tolerances, both on linear dimensions and geometric (i.e. GD&T & GPS), so that changes update both the design and analysis data.
- Generate a detailed report with graphical view of the dimension loop over the models involved and a graphical presentation of results and the top contributors.
- Provide an indication that the tolerance stackup may not be 1D in nature including a note that the results provided may underestimate the actual variation that will occur during production.