GD&T Advisor Software
Combining the Experts in GD&T Training and Mechanical Engineering Software
Sigmetrix GD&T Software based on CETOL 6σ Technology
A necessary function of the design process, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is often perceived as a tedious, manual exercise where specifications are drawn by hand and applied to CAD drawings as a separate step.
Enter GD&T Advisor – the preferred GD&T software solution that empowers designers to communicate permissible levels of imperfection in real-world manufactured parts, all from within the CAD environment. Schedule a demo with our professional solutions team now by completing our online request form here.
New Features in our Latest Version
In addition to supporting the latest Creo 3.0 release, GD&T Advisor v2.3 has been enhanced to:
- provide greater support for establishing datums from targets.
- support compound datum features, also referred to as a common datum in ISO GPS, from parallel axes that are not coaxial.
- offer greater flexibility for defining hole notes for threaded holes.
- provide more options for defining drafted features.
- improve customization options for the default strings and application choices.
- inform the user about unused datums and DRFs.
For more details about this release click here.
With GD&T Advisor, increased productivity, improved manufacturing accuracy, and reduced costs are a reality. The ability to perform a standardized GD&T analysis with substantially fewer clicks results in a tremendous drop in analysis time.
Quality checking becomes a fast and pain-free practice – saving valuable time and accelerating the design process, while the scrap and Engineering Change Orders often familiar in the manufacturing phase are reduced – saving thousands and tens of thousands of dollars every year.
GD&T SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY AND CONTROL
GD&T Advisor addresses four critical aspects of GD&T application:
• Creation – efficient, intelligent application of functionally, syntactically correct GD&T in the 3D model environment
• Validation – visualization and function-oriented evaluation of GD&T
• Education – extensive help content, informative tool tips, and an interactive GD&T Quick Reference aid in understanding of GD&T concepts
• Utilization – intelligent, CAD-native annotations are usable in downstream processes such as drawing production, tolerance analysis, computer aided inspection, and other design activities
GD&T ADVISOR OVERVIEW
GD&T Advisor provides interactive help with a content sensitive use guide and links to an entire GD&T Encyclopedia.
SEE IT IN ACTION
To download the GD&T Advisor brochure, click here.
To download the GD&T Advisor for ISO brochure, click here.
ETI and Alex Krulikowski
– The “Doctor of Dimensioning”
– Member of The ASME Y14.5 Committee on Dimensioning and Tolerancing, ASME Y14.41 Committee on Solid Model Tolerancing (past chairman), and ISO/TC 213-US TAG
– Development partner for GD&T Advisor
For more information on GD&T Advisor or any of our other tolerance analysis solutions, please provide the following information. All fields are mandatory.