Level 1 GD&T Fundamentals Course [Computer-Based, Self-Paced] for University/College
Many institutes of higher education have struggled with a way to effectively include GD&T training into their curricula where it would add significant value for their students. Sigmetrix is offering a computer-based tool to help educators augment their existing curriculum with a flexible, self-paced course covering the fundamentals of the language. The ability to author and understand GD&T is becoming more important than ever as industries shift to improve the way their part requirements are defined and communicated throughout the companies and their supply chains.
Educators will be able to enrich their curriculum with this new computer-based course that will allow students our Level 1 training course through a combination of videos and slides along with quizzes and tests. This course is designed to engage students and help them learn faster and more deeply by enabling them to focus on new concepts at their own pace. This course will promote understanding and will help develop student’s intuition through interactive quizzes that give immediate results.
- There are 21 units including introduction that cover the major concepts in GD&T. Each unit is from 10 to 60 minutes in length depending on the concepts covered and the student’s pace.
- Intuitive user portal contains all of the content in one window.
- Mobile app for iOS and Android allows users to download part or all of the course to take it offline.
- Quizzes at the end of modules allow students to ascertain their grasp of the concepts and revisit material when needed.
- Reference materials included: The Journeyman’s Guide to GD&T, GD&T Update Guide: ASME Y14.5-2009, and GD&T Visual Glossary.
Contact us to set your students up with their logins at a special university only price of $150 per student.
- Client will be the University/College – with payment terms not to exceed 45 days
- Each student must have a .edu e-mail address
- Duration of license: semester only
- Students must complete survey at the end of the course
- Client would submit a white paper or provide Sigmetrix with some type of feedback that we could publish.