CETOL 6σ Training – Computer-Based
Learn the fundamentals of CETOL 6σ at your own pace. This computer-based course allows students to complete the same curriculum as our instructor-led course but at a schedule that can be balanced with other work demands.
This course will teach students fundamental software and assembly knowledge required to create accurate variation models using CETOL functionality. Throughout the training, students are encouraged to practice what they learn on a customer-specific assembly problem. The goal is to get some “real work” done by constructing a current analysis while learning CETOL 6σ modeling techniques that are inherent to the customer’s product.
- Minimum of 3 months, daily experience using CAD software
- Understanding of tolerance analysis
- If used, an introductory understanding of GD&T
- Background in kinematics, i.e. part degrees of freedom is valuable
At the conclusion of the training, students have the opportunity to apply CETOL 6σ on a company-specific assembly model. The recommended assembly model size is 4-10 parts. A non-disclosure agreement should be in place prior to sharing any geometry or related, confidential information.
CETOL 6σ SOFTWARE CBT CLASS MATERIALS
- CETOL Training Manual covering theory and functionality
- Native CAD models to complement the exercises
- A 2-week, temporary training license is provided
CETOL 6σ SOFTWARE CLASS STRUCTURE
- Course requires approximately 24 hours to complete
- Two delivery options are available – browser-based portal when connected and mobile app for iOS and Android allowing users to save courses and take them offline
- The CETOL 6σ Interface, Interaction with CAD System, and CETOL Application Options
- Assembly Modeling including defining requirements, accurate assembly constraints, multiple positions of an assembly, dealing with clearance, and import of CAD assembly constraints
- Part modeling including application of functional dimensioning with standard and geometric dimension schemes, manufacturing variation, and import capabilities directly from CAD model
- Model validation using visualization functionality
- Results interpretation, design optimization, and reporting
Email Sigmetrix for your immediate solution requests.
- Contact Sigmetrix Training Department – Training@sigmetrix.com
- General Comments and Questions for Sigmetrix – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via our website here.