Sigmetrix’s people and technologies have been helping companies produce better products through mechanical variation management for over 25 years. Mechanical variation is a reality of manufacturing and assembly processes. Companies who successfully manage this variation reap many competitive benefits. Sigmetrix can help:
- Maximize the return on your MBD/MBE investment
- Improve profitability by balancing product quality with manufacturing cost
- Achieve faster time to market by reducing design and prototype cycles
- Deliver more innovative products through better understanding of mechanical variation
- Capture, transfer, and retain critical product and process knowledge
Companies benefit from Sigmetrix’s robust portfolio of products, services, and experience in many ways, including the following:
- Tolerance analysis software solutions and education
- CETOL 6σ is a 3-D model-based tolerance analysis solution that works directly with your PTC® Creo®, CATIA®, SOLIDWORKS®, and Siemens NX™ CAD model data
- EZtol a standalone 1-D tolerance stackup analysis tool intended to replace spreadsheet-based strategies by supporting model-based stackups on models from most of the major CAD systems. EZtol has also been adopted as the embedded 1-D tolerance stackup tool by PTC for inclusion in PTC® Creo® and by Autodesk for inclusion in Autodesk® Inventor®.
- Courses covering the basics of tolerance analysis as well as how to use the software tools
- GD&T / GPS Education and software tools focused on specifying tolerances using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) as defined by ASME or Geometric Product Specification (GPS) as defined by ISO
- Over a dozen instructor-led and computer-based courses covering basic to advanced GD&T/GPS, MBE, and MBD.
- GD&T Advisor software authoring tool adopted by PTC for inclusion in PTC® Creo® and by Autodesk for inclusion in Autodesk® Inventor®.
- Consulting services: in addition to a broad range of software and training solutions, Sigmetrix offers consulting services to help our customers understand how variation impacts their designs and how best to document the functional limits of variation using the best language available today – GD&T/GPS. Our experienced team from a diverse industry background has helped hundreds of companies produce better products.
These products and services enable companies to better understand the impact of manufacturing variations on their designs, facilitating the ability to make more objective cost and quality decisions and ultimately improve profitability.
Sigmetrix is actively involved with industry leaders to help improve the overall state of mechanical variation management. From our early days working closely with technology researchers at BYU and MIT to our partnerships with most of the major CAD vendors, including PTC, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens, and Autodesk, and participation in several ASME standards committees, Sigmetrix is committed to improving the variation management ecosystem.
Sigmetrix’s people, experience, technologies, courses, services, and industry relationships have positioned Sigmetrix as a global leader in mechanical variation management working with companies throughout their product design, manufacturing, inspection, and assembly product lifecycle stages.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org