GD&T Consulting, Assessments, & Drawing Compliance
Select an area of interest for your GD&T Consulting needs:
Dimensional Management Training Workshops [8 hours]
Business and implementation strategies for GD&T and tolerance analysis. Learn how to eliminate dimensioning and tolerancing problems before they happen.
- Dimensional management principles
- Implementation strategies and reviews
- Timing of activities and reviews
- Participation by various groups, roles of participants, documentation requirements, feedback loops
- Discussion of implementation for your projects in your environment
- How to include dimensional management and how it will affect your customers and suppliers
Functional Dimensioning and Tolerancing Workshop [8-16 hours]
Overview and Introduction to Functional Dimensioning and Tolerancing using GD&T and Plus and Minus.
- Covers Mating part strategies, Datum Reference Frame selection, Dimensioning and Tolerancing strategies, implications of material condition modifiers, minimizing Tolerance Accumulation between related features, Assembly strategies, Fixed and Floating Fastener Calculations, etc.
GD&T Drawing Compliance
Recommended for use during the design phase before tooling phase. Can be used to benchmark current user understanding. Also good for companies new to GD&T or where GD&T is not a formal part of the design process.