Connecticut Tech Day
Join us for a day of Tolerance Analysis, GD&T, and System Simulation Seminars
Free Event, Including Networking Lunch for Attendees!
Date: October 11, 2018 – 9:00am-3:30pm
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Hartford-Farmington
1583 Southeast Road | Farmington, CT 06032
Reserve your seat today to attend Seminars on Simulation, Analysis, and GD&T
A thorough coverage of Tolerance Analysis and Simulation concepts, tools and techniques will be presented. This is a day for Sigmetrix users and any other engineers interested in the topics, to come together for a day of “talking shop” with subject matter experts and peers.
- Experience the newest release in our 3D Tolerance Analysis product suite, CETOL 6σ 10.2. CETOL 6σ works with NX, PTC Creo, SOLIDWORKS and CATIA V5-6.
- See EZtol in action and Learn how to access a free 7-day trial of the software. EZTol is a 1-Dimensional tolerance analysis program that engineers have been asking us to develop to replace their use of spreadsheets. Manual processes don’t often tell the full story of what is happening with the design. See how your company can achieve immediate benefits from utilizing this cost-effective software.
- Explore GD&T Training options. We offer an array of comprehensive training courses on GD&T, MBD / MBE and tolerance analysis. Our training courses and materials are based on many years of industry experience by subject matter experts, they are technically robust, based on ASME and ISO standards, and easy-to-understand.
- Investigate Maplesoft, including their flagship MapleSim, an advanced system-level modeling tool from Maplesoft that reduces development risk and provides greater insight into system behavior, so you can create better products, faster. With MapleSim, you can investigate how your mechanical models will behave when part of a larger system by incorporating your CAD models into MapleSim’s multidomain, system-level modeling environment. In this way, you can identify and correct problems early in the development process, and take advantage of MapleSim’s analysis tools to optimize your designs.
- 9:00 – 9:30 Arrival & Sign-in
- 9:30 – 9:45 Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:45 – 10:30 GD&T / MBD Training Information
- 10:30 – 11:15 1-D Tolerance Stackup Analysis and EZTol Demonstration
- 11:15 – 11:30 Open Discussion & Questions
- 11:30 – 12:15 Networking Lunch – Provided by Sigmetrix
- 12:15 – 1:45 3-D Tolerance Stackup Analysis and CETOL 6σ Demonstration
- 1:45 – 2:00 Open Discussion & Questions
- 2:00 – 3:15 MapleSim: Using System-Level Modeling to Validate Design Function and Performance
- 3:15 – 3:30 Wrap-up and Closing Remarks. Survey and drawing for $100 amazon.com gift card
* These fields are required.