Orlando Tech Day
Join us for a day of Tolerance Analysis and GD&T Seminars (and a free lunch!)
Date: September 13, 2018 from 8:30-3
Location: Fairfield Inn Orlando Airport
7100 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, Florida 32822
Join Sigmetrix and other local engineers for this free event to talk about tolerance analysis and GD&T concepts along with tools and techniques to aid the process.
- Experience the newest release in our 3D Tolerance Analysis product suite, CETOL for NX. CETOL 6σ is also fully-integrated with PTC Creo, Solidworks and Catia V5.
- Learn about, and get to test-drive EZtol, a 1-Dimensional tolerance analysis program that engineers have been asking us to develop so they no longer need to use spreadsheets. Manual processes don’t often tell the full story of what is happening with the design. See how your company can achieve immediate benefits from utilizing this cost-effective software.
- Explore GD&T Training options. We offer an array of comprehensive training courses on GD&T, MBD / MBE and tolerance analysis. Our training courses and materials are based on many years of industry experience by subject matter experts, they are technically robust, based on ISO and ASME standards, and easy-to-understand.
- 8:30 – 9:30 Sign In Open and Breakfast Buffet
- 9:30 – 9:45 Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:45 – 10:30 GD&T / MBD Training Information
- 10:30 – 11:15 1-D Tolerance Stackup Analysis and EZTol Demonstration [Feel free to download your free 7 day trial at EZtol.com.]
- 11:15 – 11:45 Open Discussion and Questions
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch – Provided by Sigmetrix
- 12:45 – 1:15 Overview of product road map
- 1:15 – 2:45 3-D Tolerance Stackup Analysis and CETOL 6σ
- 2:45 – 3:00 Wrap-up and Closing Remarks and drawing for $100 amazon.com gift card
* These fields are required.