Sigmetrix to be a Sponsor of Siemens Realize LIVE Europe
Sigmetrix offers NX users their precise, easy-to-use mechanical variation and tolerance analysis software
MCKINNEY, Texas– October 27, 2020 – Sigmetrix, experts in mechanical variation management, announced they will again be a Sponsor of Siemens Realize LIVE Europe. The conference will be held November 3 – 4, 2020 virtually for users to innovate, collaborate, and problem-solve to drive digital transformation.
Sigmetrix is dedicated to helping their customers design better products through mechanical variation management. They are global leaders in tolerance analysis and GD&T authoring software, as well as training and consulting on topics of mechanical variation, GD&T, and dimensional management. These products and services enable companies to better understand the impact of manufacturing variations on their designs, facilitating the ability to make more objective cost and quality decisions, achieving faster time to market, and delivering more innovative products. Their products include:
- CETOL 6σ for NX, a 3D tolerance analysis solution that enables designers and engineers to see the impact that tolerance changes will have on their overall assembly. The cutting-edge technology enables product development teams to optimize their design and manufacturing goals so they can deliver higher quality and more precisely engineered products.
- CETOL 6σ for NX Teamcenter Integration Service which allows CETOL for NX users the ability to manage CETOL data files easily within the Teamcenter environment.
- EZtol, a 1D analysis tool designed to make it easier to create, manage and report upon multiple 1D tolerance analyses in an assembly.
- GD&T / GPS and MBD training in-person, virtual, and computer-based classes instructing students how to define and comprehend the meaning of ASME GD&T / ISO GPS annotations, how to perform tolerance analysis effectively, how to define products and processes optimally, and how to help implement 3D model-based definition in a model-based enterprise.
- Professional Services team with years of experience in tolerance analysis and GD&T definition offers a variety of consulting services to augment your team, speed your project along, and analyze your assemblies.
Stephen Werst, Director of Customer Success & Product Strategy will be presenting “EZtol Simplifies Tolerance Stackups” which will include a demonstration of EZtol which is now easier and faster in the upcoming 2.0 release by being able to use the MBD (i.e. tolerance) information in the NX model files.
“We are delighted to sponsor Realize LIVE Europe this year,” said James Stoddard, President at Sigmetrix. “As a Software and Technology Partner in the Siemens Digital Industries Software Solution Partner Program we are proud to provide our mutual customers the tools and services they need to make better products through mechanical variation management.”
Realize LIVE Europe connects the Siemens Software community for two days of engaging virtual content, networking, and conversations. Attendees will learn more about how human-centered approaches, creativity and innovation that drive digital transformation. For more information and to register visit: https://events.sw.siemens.com/realizelive-europe/.
Sigmetrix has been helping companies produce better products for over 20 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation. For more information, visit their website at https://www.sigmetrix.com.